It is the mind that wins or loses.

When you have no choice, mobilize the spirit of courage.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Chris Isaak was right - in means of business, i mean

When I was younger I believed, that dreams came true. Now I wonder. Cause' I've seen much more dark skies, than blue. Now I wonder. I keep on praying for a blue sky, I keep on searching through the rain. I keep on thinking of the good times, will they ever come again? Now I wonder. Now I wonder. I keep on praying for a blue sky, I keep on searching through the rain. I keep on thinking of the good times, will they ever come again? Now I wonder. Now I wonder. When I was younger I believed, that I could win. Now I wonder. There was a time when you and I, walked hand & hand. Now I wonder. I keep on searching for the old me, I keep on thinking I can change. I keep on hoping for a new day, will I ever feel the same? Now I wonder. Oh I wonder. Now I wonder.

Mida siis sellest loost õppida ? Ennekõike seda, et igasugused paberid peavad olema allakirjutatud ENNE.
- Ja tutvus ei loe.
- Soovid ja saamine on kaks eri asja.

Ja muide, seesama asi tuli jälle meelde. Et veelgi hullem, kui jääda rongist maha ja uut oodata, on siiski kõige hullem joosta vale rongi peale. Ning vabatahtlikult seda teha, kuigi seal on soojem. Kuid nad nõuavad selle eest seda, et rongist väljumiseks pead maksma kinni kogu raudtee, mis riigis on olemas.
Tuleb oma dresiiniga edasi pumbata. Noor mees, veri vemmeldab, miks mitte. Eikö niin, Timppa ? Opetit minulle paljoon, mutta ymmärän sen nyt, kuusi kuukautta myöhemmin, vaikkakin minä olen samanlainen käärme ja lisäksi vielä eestiläinen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home